Friday, July 13, 2018

moving announcements and other news

After some debate (with Frank) and to get some order to this blog I am making the following changes.


  1. I am going to copy paste all the original story content in order to this blog from short stories and remove it from short stories.
  2. I am going to post multiple entries to shorten the overall story arc as in the novel much of this content will be redeveloped and/or edited or dropped. I had just planned to rewrite it but I have decided to not do that. 
  3. When you come back here this whole blog will be in order from start to finish (last entry) I am going to rewrite much of the bunker entries as I feel they were rushed and I wrote Frank and myself into a corner.
  4. I will warn you now that there will be more Frank and less Computer AI in the narration as the overall story has changed for me.
  5. As I stated on my Patreon (yup this Patreon: Michael Writes (click link). There is now a new tier of support where you can create a character that will appear for a minimum of 3 appearances for the base tier rate $30, then for every $5 above that one more appearance before that character is retired. So if you were to say get that tier at $30 your character would appear 3 times before "buying the farm." However, if your donation Tier was $5 more at $40 a month that character would gain one more appearance. Each time a character met his or her or it's untimely or timely demise, we would introduce a new character into the story and repeat. Obviously, the appearances would be a bit spread out so it wouldn't turn into Ghost Rider guest star comic book redundancy (inside joke sorry). I am experimenting with the idea so it will be subject to change; still, it will be great fun- if someone goes for it.
  6. Lastly. I will be getting back on track for this. I have begun to eliminate all the distractions that have kept me from writing this blog.
Thanks, and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment